Saturday, March 7, 2009

What Was I Thinking?????!!!!!





I set off yesterday thinking that I would take Hopey to the park in our neighborhood. It was such a beautiful day and we have been locked up in the house for several weeks with all the sickness. So....getting ready to go...I asked the boys if they'd like to come along....sure they said, but can John come too?? Yes, that's fine....walking down the driveway...along comes two more neighbor boys...can we come too?? sure ok!! So off I go...5 boys, 2 bikes, 2 scooters, 1 skateboard, 1 baby, 1 stroller and me!! I'm thinking I've got to get out of our cul de sac before anymore kids come running!! It's about a 2 mile walk each way to our park....I can just imagine what people were thinking as they drove by....that poor woman!! she must be nuts!! but we made it and had a great time. The kids did well and Hopey loved the playground. I think next time, I'll just keep it a secret and sneak out :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment