Thursday, May 7, 2009

Overnighter





I know, I know....I am wwwwaaaayyyy behind in this post, but I have finally got around to it!! Jonathan's birthday was at the beginning of last month, and this year he chose to do an overnighter with his dad. Unfortunately, his birthday coincides with Spring Break and Easter this year....and of course that means...hotels are booked solid and VERY EXPENSIVE!! So we opted to push it back a bit....and ended up pushing it back a lot!! Out schedule didn't allow them to go until this past weekend.

Despite the long wait...they had a blast!! The dynamic duo spent quite some time showing off their bowling expertise at a local lane before heading off to dinner and settling in for the night. The next morning was breakfast and meeting up with us for a day at Sea World!!

These overnighters have been a tradition in our family since the kids were old enough to go....around 3 or 4 (if I can remember)....and have taken place at ages 5, 10 and then every 2 years after that. They have each been unique, special, memorable and something that Michael and I will never forget and hopefully each of them felt the same way as well!!

I'm so glad that they were able to celebrate together!! We Love You Jonathan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment