
I can't believe my baby is growing soooo fast (and sooo big!!)!! We recently had our 18 month check up and Hopey barely gained 1 pound over the last 3 months....but they say she grew 3 inches!! Now I don't believe that....seems a bit much...and when I watched them measure her....it made me wonder. You see...they lay the babies down on this board and push their head up against another board to see where their feet come down to. The only problem in my girl's hair is soo big that there's at lease an inch worth of stuff to "push down" before you get to her head...so is it really an accurate measurement or not?? who knows??!! Despite all that, she got an "excellent" report and doesn't go back now for 6 months when she's 2 years old!!
We were off running as usual in the car and I just happened to look back and took this picture. She was starting to get tired and just looked so cute!! Had to share!!
No comments:
Post a Comment