Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More To Come....


This is one a several pictures we took over the weekend at our local zoo. They have this attraction called a "ZoomAir" which is like a obstacle course but up in the trees!! You walk from tree-to-tree either on a wire rope...a plank bridge or a rope bridge and there are several zip-lines throughout the course including two that are about 500 feet long!! Well, we had been trying to get the kids there since the summer, but it has just been too hot...so we finally had a break in the temp and headed up there last Saturday. It took about 2 and half hours for Michael and the 3 older kids to complete the course and they did great!! they Loved IT!! Meanwhile Hopey and I cheered them on from the groud up!! We also got to ride a minature train and a small carosel (pictured) which she didn't like very much :(.....anyway, I have lots of pictures that I need to get off of my camera...so those are forthcoming! Hopefully today :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment